|"There's something about you Four Dimensions people.. I appreciate you paying attention to the small details that we would overlook. You all work so well together - there seems to be a lot of mutual respect."|
Restoring the Earth, One Garden at a Time
At Four Dimensions, our goal is to bring people and nature together. We create well planned, carefully crafted, beautiful outdoor environments that enrich both human and natural life. As skilled designers, builders, and horticulturists, we provide landscape architecture, construction and horticultural maintenance to the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California.
We offer a wide range of services, from basic consultation and guidance on small improvement projects to larger scale design and construction. Our maintenance staff can make minor changes in a single visit, or gradually improve the garden with regular visits. Our rates are comparable with other local licensed and insured landscape companies.
Company founders Michael Thilgen and Linda Juratovac began working in the landscape industry in 1972 and formed Four Dimensions in 1984. We have since become an award-winning landscape firm with a strong reputation for high quality work. We take pride in our role as leaders in the emerging fields of sustainable landscaping, habitat restoration and native plant horticulture.
While our primary focus and passion is devoted to the private garden, we also have ongoing working relationships with several local public agencies. As consultants and designers, we help create ecologically sustainable public gardens, educational publications and professional training programs.
Four Dimensions' fine gardens have been acknowledged with numerous awards since 1985. Our projects have been featured in many regional and national publications.
We are honored to have contributed to the following books:
- Plants and Landscapes for Summer Dry Climates, EBMUD
- Bay Friendly Landscape Guidelines, StopWaste.org
- Bay Friendly Gardening, StopWaste.org
- Bay Friendly Landscaping Guide to Recycled-Content and Salvaged Materials
- Compatible Plants for Under and Around Oaks, The California Oak Foundation
- California Native Plants for the Garden, Cachuma Press
- The Complete Patio Book, Sunset
- Ideas for Great Patios & Decks, Sunset
- Front Yard Idea Book, Taunton Press
- Stonescaping Idea Book, Taunton Press
- Outdoor Living Idea Book, Taunton Press
- Water Garden Idea Book, Taunton Press
- Outdoor Kitchen Ideas That Work, Taunton Press
- The New American Front Yard: Kiss Your Grass Goodbye
Our work has also appeared in numerous magazines and other media, including: Fine Gardening, Garden Design, Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, California Landscape, Northern California Home and Garden, Bay Nature, The Wall Street Journal, local newspapers, and local and regional television.
We invite you to call on us to design, build or nurture your garden. We are confident that you will be pleased with the results. References are available upon request.
To learn more or to schedule a meeting, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back in touch with you promptly. Or call by phone at 510 893-1999.
California Landscape Architect #2906
California Landscape Contractor #484907